Payment can be made in person after each session by etransfer, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Counselling services may be partially or fully covered by your health insurance, Health spending account or employee benefit plan. Questions to consider asking your health-care provider:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible?
- What percentage is covered?
- Is coverage per session or dollar amount?
- Do I have coverage via my current “Health Spending Account”?
Individual, couple and family counselling range from $100-$160 per session. I am also an affiliated service provider for:
- Manitoba Public Insurance (MPI)
- Winnipeg Child and Family Services ( WCFS)
- Compensation for Victims of Crime (Criminal Justice Unit)
- First Nations and Inuit Health Non-Insured Health Benefit (NIHB)
- Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program (IRS RHSP)
If you are seeking mental health supports/counselling and have an open file with any of the above services/agencies, fees may be covered by those agencies through direct billing.
I encourage my clients to consider good mental health an investment that pays off with a lifetime of benefits. However, sometimes money worries can be a barrier to accessing or continuing care. If you cannot find a service provider within your budget or an unexpected financial crisis occurs during the treatment process, please feel free to communicate this with me as in some cases I can offer reduced rates on a sliding scale. Please understand that this accommodation is only offered on a limited basis.
Your appointment time has been reserved just for you. If you cannot attend your appointment, 48-hours notice is required so that other clients can use that time. If you do not come for your scheduled appointment, you will be required to pay the full cost for the missed session.